So in my attempt to resurrect this (and because it’s less than a month to the second part of the film), I’ll be doing this challenge:
Harry Potter 30-day Challenge
1. Top three favorite characters and why.
2. Did it take a while to get into the series?
3. Favorite villain and why.
4. List all of the books in order from most to least favorite.
5. Which one of the deaths did you have the hardest time with?
6. One of your favorite quotes.
7. Anything you’d change in the epilogue?
8. Favorite movie?
9. What would be your favorite class at Hogwarts?
10. The cloak, the wand, or the stone?
11. Is there a character you didn’t like in the books but loved in the movies? (Or vice versa)
12. Least favorite character.
13. Favorite location from the movies.
14. If you could work at any place at Hogsmeade, where would it be?
15. Top three favorite scenes from the series?
16. If you could ask your favorite character one thing, what would it be?
17. What would your Patronus be?
18. What book have you read the most?
19. What house would you be in?
20. What would a boggart turn into in front of you?
21. Favorite magical creature.
22. Have you ever been to the midnight showing of an HP movie?
23. Favorite Dursley.
24. Favorite Hogwarts professor.
25. Which character was best casted in the movies?
26. Does it bother you that the movies differ from the books?
27. What movie have you watched the most?
28. Have you been to the WWoHP? If not, do you plan on it?
29. What would be the first thing you’d buy at the Twin’s joke shop?
30. Five parts of DH pt2 that you’re looking forward to.
First answer will be on the next post! 🙂